RE-liON is a pioneering IT company, servicing the civil and defence industries. In our world, building live-saving tools requires an almost symbiotic relationship with the end-user. We aim to be the best world-wide in our domain and are on the cusp of international expansion. To accelerate this, we are looking for a proactive Technical and/or Military Consultant to help generate the necessary footprint around the globe.
Although in business for at least 19 years, the atmosphere remains informal, working times are flexible and there is a great deal of freedom to decide how to solve the puzzles in your daily work.
PRO-ACTIVE TECHNICAL and/or
- have a (polytechnical-)university degree with a technical/commercial or military background;
- have a curious mind and good manners;
- show maturity;
- excel in communication skills;
- like to interact with human beings, excel in listening, summarising and following-through;
- are creative and can handle working in environments with and also without structure;
- are analytical and can handle questions from our customers, you are willing to ask further into matters and dive in deep together with the customer;
- like to work on the front line to hear what customers really want and need;
- can develop markets and be evangelical about solutions offered;
- are humble and show independence;
- have the willingness to travel frequently and do not mind irregular working hours;
- have the following language skills (verbally/writing): NL and EN are mandatory, DE, FR and other languages are a real plus.
And very important: with growth potential to a management position.
You will be entrusted with the following tasks:
- maintain our existing customer base;
- develop our network of leads and prospects;
- present and demonstrate our solutions;
- keep our internal CRM system up-to-date;
- convey customer requirements - deliver the 'why' - to the development team;
- help draft responses on requests for information or quotation;
- help draft business cases;
- help draft white papers, leaflets and website texts;
Reporting will be to the CEO.
If you want to be part of a team with great ambition and feel you thrive in a high speed environment: your written application can be sent by e-mail, with a portfolio (CV) to "a.post 'at' re-lion.com". For questions, please contact us via +31-85-7430290
No soliciting please.
EXPERIENCED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Our flagship product is RE-liON SUIT, a fully immersive, multi-user, full-body motion sensing VR simulator. See the BLACKSUIT video at https://youtu.be/bu-J05lOD4w. We are also active in bridging the gap between GEO Information Systems (GIS) and gaming world editors, aiming to supply the simulations community with next-gen 3D tools.
We offer software developers broad and diverse challenges, that go way beyond traditional gaming and serious gaming.
You can work on any of these areas:
- VR graphics: in-house C++ engine;
- GIS: developing next-gen geographical information systems;
- Simulations: RE-liON uses GPU-based real-time fire dynamics for VR fire fighting;
- Embedded software: RE-liON creates its own electronics, firmware and interfacing;
- Sensor fusion: RE-liON is always pushing VR boundaries with new input devices, actuators and new ways of combining sensor data.
Most of our development work is done using Microsoft Visual C++. All development efforts are team-based, with each team member specializing in a part of a project. A professional organization and project management supports a tight-knit development team. The function is University/Applied University-level (HBO/WO). Affinity with gaming technology is a plus. C/C++ knowledge is a must. We expect you to be able to converse in English and preferably Dutch.
Written applications can be sent by e-mail, with a portfolio (CV) to "a.post 'at' re-lion.com". For questions, please contact us via +31-85-7430290.
No soliciting please.
An internship offers a unique combination of practical, work and development that expands further professional growth. Our trainees work directly with professionals under guidance of supervisors and staff. RE-liON offers internships in software development, 3D design, industrial design and electrical engineering.
Internships in other areas are welcome to apply.
To start your application process, send an e-mail to "internship 'at' re-lion.com", with the subject internship, contact details and other relevant information.